B2B SaaS Technology to Help You Grow
Getting started on the path to digital transformation isn’t easy even for technology companies. Creating a strategy that goes beyond the marketing hype and continual stream of new solutions is challenging. LBMC Technology Solutions has worked with hundreds of technology and SaaS (Software as a Service) companies to get a comprehensive view of the business and implement solutions that drive business growth. We are a leader in helping B2B SaaS & B2C SaaS companies succeed.
SaaS is a cloud computing model. It enables users to access software applications through the internet. This is done on a subscription basis, rather than having to install and maintain the software on their own devices.
SaaS technology has changed the way businesses operate. They provide cost-effective, scalable solutions that can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
What is B2B SaaS?
B2B SaaS (Business to business software as a service) is a business model. It involves a software company providing its software as a service to other businesses, rather than individual consumers. This is distinct from the B2C model, where software is provided directly to consumers.
In this model, the software company typically charges a recurring subscription fee to its business customers. Businesses use the software to improve their operations and workflows.
B2B SaaS covers many types of software applications. Examples include project management tools, CRM software, and human resources management software. B2B SaaS companies often offer their software through a cloud-based delivery model. This means that the software is hosted on the company’s servers and accessed via the internet.
B2B SaaS has a major benefit – it offers businesses access to powerful software. This software may be difficult or expensive for businesses to install without help.
Businesses can benefit from subscribing to a B2B SaaS service. This allows them to outsource the expertise of the software provider and focus on what they are good at. They don’t need to worry about managing complex software infrastructure.
Benefits of SaaS Technology
There are several benefits of using SaaS technology for businesses, including:
1. Cost Savings: SaaS solutions are usually offered on a subscription basis. This allows businesses to not have to invest in expensive hardware or software licenses. This can result in significant cost savings. It’s especially helpful for small businesses that may not have the resources to purchase and maintain their own IT infrastructure.
2. Scalability: SaaS solutions can be easily scaled up or down to meet the needs of a business. Businesses can add or remove users, features, or functionality as needed, without having to worry about upgrading their own IT infrastructure.
3. Accessibility: SaaS solutions can be accessed from anywhere in the world, as long as there is an internet connection. This makes it easy for businesses to collaborate with remote teams or work on-the-go.
4. Easy Updates: SaaS providers are responsible for maintaining and updating their software. This means businesses don’t have to worry about managing updates or patches themselves. This can save time and reduce the risk of downtime or security issues.
5. Integration: SaaS solutions can often be integrated with other business applications. CRM or ERP systems can provide a seamless workflow and improve efficiency.
6. Data-driven insights: B2B SaaS companies can use data-driven insights to improve their software applications. By analyzing customer data and usage patterns, companies can make informed decisions about product development and marketing strategies.
Examples of SaaS Technology
There are a variety of SaaS solutions available, each designed to meet specific business needs. Here are some examples of popular SaaS applications:
1. Dynamics 365 CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Is a cloud-based platform offered by Microsoft that enables businesses to manage their customer interactions and relationships.
Dynamics 365 CRM is hosted and managed by Microsoft, and customers pay for the service on a subscription basis. This eliminates the need for customers to purchase and maintain their own IT infrastructure. Dynamics 365 CRM is one of the most popular and widely used CRM software solutions available in the market today.
2. Sage Intacct: Is a cloud-based accounting software offered by Sage, a leading provider of business software solutions. Sage Intacct is hosted and managed by Sage, and customers can access the solution over the internet.
Sage Intacct eliminates the need for customers to purchase and maintain their own IT infrastructure, everything is provided by Sage. Customers pay for the service on a subscription basis, and Sage handles all the software updates and maintenance tasks. Sage Intacct is a popular accounting software solution that is designed for small to mid-sized businesses. It offers features such as financial management, project accounting, revenue recognition, and inventory management.
3. OnBase: OnBase is a content management software platform offered by Hyland, a leading provider of enterprise content management solutions. While OnBase can be deployed on-premise, it can also be delivered as a SaaS solution.
For customers who opt for the cloud-based option, OnBase is a SaaS solution. It is hosted and managed by Hyland and delivered over the internet. Customers can access OnBase from anywhere with an internet connection.
Customers pay for the service on a subscription basis, and Hyland handles all the software updates and maintenance tasks. This allows customers to focus on using the software to manage their content and business processes. They don’t need to worry about the underlying IT infrastructure.
4. Dynamics 365 Business Central: Is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software offered by Microsoft. The solution is hosted and managed by Microsoft, and customers can access it over the internet. Customers pay for the service on a subscription basis, and Microsoft handles all the software updates and maintenance tasks.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is tailored to fit small to mid-sized businesses. It offers a variety of features to help you manage your business. These features include financial management, supply chain management, project management, sales and service management, and human resource management.
The solution is highly scalable and customizable, allowing businesses to adapt it to their specific needs. Dynamics 365 Business Central is one of the most popular, widely used cloud-based ERP solutions available in the market today.
5. Microsoft Teams: Is a cloud-based collaboration platform offered by Microsoft that allows teams to communicate, collaborate, and share information. The solution is hosted and managed by Microsoft, and customers can access it over the internet.
As a SaaS solution, Microsoft Teams eliminates the need for customers to purchase and maintain their own IT infrastructure. Everything is provided & maintained by Microsoft in the cloud. Customers pay for the service on a subscription basis, and Microsoft handles all the software updates and maintenance tasks.
Microsoft Teams offers a variety of features. These include chat, audio and video conferencing, file sharing, screen sharing, and integration with other Microsoft tools. The solution is highly scalable and customizable, allowing businesses to adapt it to their specific needs.
SaaS technology has transformed the way businesses operate. SaaS technology provides cost-effective, scalable solutions that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. With a wide range of SaaS applications available, businesses can choose the solutions that best meet their specific needs and requirements. As SaaS technology continues to evolve, we expect to see more innovative solutions that will further enhance business operations and productivity.
SaaS Technology Company
A SaaS (Software as a Service) technology company is a business. It develops and delivers software applications to customers over the internet. Customers access the software via a subscription-based model.
SaaS technology companies typically host their software on their own servers. They provide access to customers through a web browser or mobile app.
Unlike traditional software companies, SaaS technology companies provide a cloud-based solution that is managed and maintained by the software provider. This makes it easier for customers to access the software. It also eliminates the need for them to invest in expensive hardware or IT staff to manage the software.
SaaS vendors can provide a wide range of software applications to their customers. SaaS products include enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), project management, and many others. These applications are typically offered on a subscription basis. Customers pay a monthly or annual fee for access to the software.
SaaS technology companies have become increasingly popular in recent years. This is due to their ability to provide cost-effective and scalable software solutions. Without those businesses requiring significant upfront investment or ongoing maintenance costs.
B2B SaaS has become an increasingly popular business model for software companies in recent years. It refers to software applications that are designed to meet the needs of businesses rather than individual users.
Top B2B SaaS Technology
There is a multitude of SaaS technologies available in the market, each serving different industries and business needs. Here are some of the top SaaS technologies that have gained significant traction and popularity in recent years:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): CRM software helps businesses manage their customer interactions and relationships. Popular examples include Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Marketing, Field Service, Customer Service or Project Service Automation and Salesforce.
- Human Resource Management (HRM): HRM software automates human resource processes, such as recruitment, payroll, and employee management. The top example of this is UKG.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): ERP software integrates all aspects of a company’s operations, such as finance, inventory management, and production. Popular examples include Sage Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
- Marketing Automation: Marketing automation software automates marketing processes, such as lead generation, email marketing, and social media management. The top examples of these are RPA and IA by Hyland and power apps and power platforms by Microsoft.
- Collaboration and Communication: Collaboration and communication software enables teams to work together and communicate seamlessly, regardless of their location. Examples include Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Switchvox by Sangoma.
- Business Intelligence (BI): BI software helps businesses make data-driven decisions by analyzing and visualizing data. The top example of this is Microsoft Power BI.
- Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity software helps businesses protect against online threats, such as malware, phishing, and hacking. Examples include WatchGuard, Cylance, and Kaseya.
Popular SaaS technologies are used across many industries and for different business needs. It’s important to note that the best SaaS technology for a particular business will depend on its unique requirements and goals.
The Top 5 B2B SaaS Technologies You Will Use in the Future
Predicting the top SaaS technologies of the future is challenging as the industry is constantly evolving and new technologies are emerging. However, there are some technologies that are expected to gain significant traction in the coming years:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML): AI and ML technologies are expected to play a significant role in the future of SaaS. They can be used to automate tasks, analyze data, and improve decision-making processes. Examples of AI/ML-based SaaS technologies include chatbots, predictive analytics, and natural language processing.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR): VR/AR technologies are expected to revolutionize the way businesses interact with customers and employees. They can be used for training, product demonstrations, and virtual collaboration. Examples of VR/AR-based SaaS technologies include VR conferencing, AR remote assistance, and VR/AR training.
- Internet of Things (IoT): IoT technologies are expected to play a significant role in the future of SaaS. They can be used to collect and analyze data from connected devices, improve operational efficiency, and create new revenue streams. Examples of IoT-based SaaS technologies include smart home automation, smart city solutions, and industrial IoT.
- Blockchain: Blockchain technology is expected to play a significant role in the future of SaaS. It provides secure and transparent data sharing and transactions. Examples of blockchain-based SaaS technologies include supply chain management, identity verification, and smart contracts.
- Quantum Computing: Quantum computing is expected to revolutionize the way businesses process and analyze data. It can be used to solve complex problems quickly and efficiently, enabling new applications and services. Examples of quantum computing-based SaaS technologies include quantum encryption, quantum machine learning, and quantum cryptography.
The above-mentioned technologies represent some of the top SaaS technologies of the future. It is important to consider several factors when determining the adoption and success of these technologies. These factors include market demand, regulatory environment, and technological feasibility.
LBMC Technology Solutions for Fast-Growth Technology and SaaS Companies
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Only AICPA endorsed software solution and only ASC 606 cloud accounting and billing solution
- Real-time data including SaaS metrics dashboards calculate CAC, CLTV, CMRR, Churn, and other critical KPIs
- Subscription revenue management software to increase cash flow
- Quote to financial forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Proactively prioritize which deals to address and which sellers to coach
- Improve the customer experience with accessible, detailed information
- Integrate tools, data, and processes for increased efficiency including Microsoft 365
- Cloud Transformation
- Enable industry 4.0 by enabling innovations and moving legacy systems to the cloud
- Scale operations and improve reliability and performance
- Improve security with an infrastructure to meet demands for your sensitive data
- Unified Communications
- Hosted phone services with powerful call queuing to efficiently handle inbound calls, reporting, and call logging.
- Private, secure video conferencing and collaboration.
- SIP Trunking and Fax over Internet
Sign up to get a sneak peak of Sage Intacct
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Please send us an email using the form and one of our professionals will get back to you promptly.
Headquarters – SaaS Technology Nashville, TN:
201 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
SaaS Technology Charlotte, NC
3700 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 175
Charlotte, NC 28273
SaaS Technology Knoxville, TN
2095 Lakeside Centre Way
Knoxville, TN 37922
To better serve you, please review our communication options for the best way to contact us.
If you are seeking general information. Please check out our FAQ page.
If you are interested in more information, complete the form below to have an LBMC Technology Solutions expert contact you.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Address & Phone Number
Headquarters – SaaS Technology Nashville, TN
201 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone Number: (615) 377-4600
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
SaaS Technology Charlotte, NC:
3800 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 250
Charlotte, NC 28273
SaaS Technology Knoxville, TN:
2095 Lakeside Centre Way
Knoxville, TN 37922